Since we're awaiting the inevitable destruction of the earth by the ever-expanding sun, why not join my mailing list?
Come To Our Silent Auction!
Sunday is the BIG day, you guys! We are having our Silent Auction for Adoption at our dear friends’ home in Little Canada. And we are so excited about all that’s been donated! People and local businesses have stepped up and have truly made this a community event. We are just so grateful and humbled by all of your support and love – thank you!!!
Now all we need is YOU! To come and support us and have a fun time! We will be having seasonal drinks, food, door prizes, and more so it’s guaranteed to be a good time for all! So grab a friend and come on over!
Below are some of the awesome donations we’ve received, so take a look at all the goodies! (We will also have a donation box in case you just want to give a donation).
- Chanhassen Dinner Theatre tickets
- St. Croix River Inn Bed & Breakfast (this is beauuutiful!)
- 1 Hour Massage by Grand Avenue Natural Medicine Center
- Photography Session by Kimi of Oh Hello Photo
- Acupuncture at Ascent East Asian Integrative Care by Sophia Bouwens, L.Ac.
- Carpet Cleaning by Dream Steam
- Window Cleaning by Squeegee Squad
- Home Cleaning by Mildred
- Paintings by local artist Cameron Bouwens
- Beautiful Pottery by Get a Grip Pottery (my talented SIL’s business!)
- Ward 6 Gift Card (delicious food and local beer!)
- Groundswell Gift Card (beautiful & local cafe!)
- Swede Holly Cafe Gift Cards
- The Dancing Goat gift card & gift basket
- Hair cut and style at Roberto’s on Grand by Max Bennick
- Babysitting (a parent’s dream come true!:)
- Hand-knit Baby Hats by Cozy Trends
- Personalized Glass Tumblers, Teether, & Pencil case by CarolineRandallMade
- A fresh blue Trades of Hope Lotus Petal Charger by an artisan in India (comes with homemade chocolate chip cookies!:)
- Handmade leather jewelry & candelabras by Dina
And to top it all off, Silly Miss Tilly, a professional children’s entertainer and balloon twister, will be donating two hours of her time to entertain all the kiddos and give them a fun-filled afternoon! It just can’t get any better, can it?!
We are so blessed and thankful for every person who’s generously and graciously donated to our cause! THANK YOU for helping us try to reach our fundraising goal and forever changing our lives and our future baby’s life as a result!
All are welcome to our Silent Auction, so throw on your shoes, drive on over, and come celebrate with us! Winners will be announced at 5:00 sharp! 🙂
P.S. As some of you may have seen on FB/Twitter/IG last week, we mailed in our application last Friday! This is the first step in the adoption process: applying to our agency. From there they will do background checks on us and then set us up with a social worker who will do our home study, which is required before we can apply for grants and/or be matched with a birth mom and baby. So we’re SUPER excited to be starting the paperwork process!! More details to come!